TITLE – Silent Melody
SERIES (& Book #) – n/a
AUTHOR – C.A. Tibbitts
GENRE – Paranormal Romance
PUBLICATION DATE – 4/1/16
LENGTH (Pages/# Words) – 47 pages
PUBLISHER – Booktrope Entice
COVER ARTIST – Jennifer Givner at Acapella Book Cover Design
Can Echo and Gabriel ride out the storms of life and overcome the obstacles to their happily ever after?
Echo has been living a life of solitude, forever trapped on her own small island outside of Greece. She has dreamed of a tall, dark, handsome stranger for half a century, but he has yet to rescue her from this endless monotony. Tired of her life and the countless deaths she’s caused, but too scared to end her own life, she refuses to sing her siren’s song…until a great storm terrifies her enough to release her melody.
While riding out a great storm in his sailboat and dreaming of the beautiful blonde goddess, Gabriel’s ship is destroyed. When he washes ashore a small island he’s surprised to find his dream goddess is there.
BUY & TBR LINKS
***FREE FOR KINDLE UNLIMITED SUBSCRIBERS
Gabe pushed her down on the leaves, crawling between her legs. He knew he should take his time, explore her body with his hands and mouth, but his need for her was too great this time. He promised himself to kiss, lick, and touch every inch of her after they were both sated.
He fisted his cock before running the head along her folds. She was already so wet, and her body bucked off the floor as he took the time to rub along her clit. He settled his gaze on her face. When he pushed his way inside, her mouth opened in a cry.
Hi! I’m a New York Times Bestselling author from the Midwestern United States. I’m an avid reader of anything romance! I’ve worked as a travel agent, nursing assistant, and a paralegal before chasing my dream of full-time writing. I love to travel, swim, cook, and I’m more than a little addicted to a certain social media website…
Currently, I write paranormal and science-fiction romance. My plan is to branch out in several romance sub-genres, but my books will always end in the infamous happily ever after.
Always hot, always sexy, my male characters will protect their women at all costs, and my female characters will be… I like to call it “feisty.” I believe every story and character should be unique, and it’s something I always strive to do.
Reading should be an escape from everyday life, so I hope you enjoy my version of a vacation for you!
Fun facts about me:
1. I love birds! I have one (a parakeet).
2. I’m double-jointed, which led to teasing as a kid (which I also found funny)!
3. I have a shoe addiction! Mainly embellished flip-flops, but other kinds too (not heels, I’d break my ankles).
4. I missed a college 4.0 GPA in the very last semester when one professor gave me a B (still upset about that!)!
5. I am very OCD about certain things (see #6).
6. I have an extensive DVD/Blu-ray collection and it has to be kept in alphabetical order!
7. My favorite vacations involve a cruise. I’ve been on 15 so far!
8. I’m quiet and sort of shy until I get to know a person.
9. I’m quick witted and believe sarcasm is my best friend.
10. I hate hot weather.
AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS
This event has been hosted by